Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello Blogger World


Hello there blogger world!!! My name is Honey Brooke Adams. Friends call me..."B". First of all, ROLL TIDE!!!!! and go DALE JR!!! Ok, just to get a few things out of the way...Although not a typical one. YES I am a Christian (I serve an awesome God! whom guides and helps me everyday!) and I do vote Republican most of the time, SUE ME. Hey, somebody's gotta draw the line somewhere. I have the normal life of someone single and in their twenties. I work, go out with friends (I have the best and most amazing friends EVER!!! and don't know what I'd do without them), and spend time with my family. Being a product of the 80's and from SWEET HOME ALABAMA. I am a little bit country, and alot ROCK-N-ROLL! With all 80's flare, of course. This means I'm very modern with a rock-country kick. In other words...I like bon-fires and fashion shows. I'm not afraid to admit...I like to have my hair and make-up done before going ANYWHERE. A rock-chick to the core...everything I do is usually done in a t-shirt, jeans, and heels. I love my life and everyone in it. God has truly blessed me with wonderfully amazing family and friends. I am so happy to be sharing with you as I go down this incredibly fascinating road we call...LIFE.

No comments: