Monday, November 16, 2009

My New Niece!!!!!

Our Sweet Hannah Elizabeth Stephens is here!!!! And believe me when I say, she has her "Aunt B's" heart already. Hannah was born on October 30, 2009...yay for our Halloween Baby!!! She is the 2nd daughter of my very best friend Summer. I am so proud to be called this sweet little girls Aunt.

My Hannah Banana,
I am so honored to be your Aunt B. I am excited to be a part of the great adventure that is...seeing you and your big sister Alyssa grow up. My wish for the two of you is to achieve any dream that your imagination can give you.

Always know....

How much we all love you.

You can be whoever and whatever you want.

You can do anything that you set your mind to.

You can come to me for anything.

It is ok to not be like everyone else.

To use your own mind when forming your opinions.

Always remember...

Put God first in your choices.

The sky is the limit to your success in life, but it is up to you how far you go.

You always have a place to call home.

To Get out there and make a lot of noise.

To not settle for less than what you want and deserve.

To, for the love of God, come to me or your Mom (not your Dad) for all movie, TV, & music choices.

I'll love you forever my sweet niece. Oh yeah, it's been really nice meeting you.

Love,
Aunt B

Here are a few pics...



















No comments: